The Thing About Mack

Lemme tell you about my husband.
The thing about Mack is that he is kind for the sake of being kind. This man has humility down to a science.Mack makes me smile no matter what time it is. He is ever ready to hold and snuggie me when I am stressing out. And I am in law school, so stress is part of my daily MO. (btw law school is rockin! Seriously I love it, but I digress.) I have never felt more safe or calm or at peace in my entire life than I do now. And it's all because of Mack. He leaves me notes at my study carrel to find after class, he helps me make dinner because heaven knows I don't have time everyday, he indulges me when he can and his quiet inspiration is what makes me constantly want to be a better person.
And we stay up late talking every night having real soul-conversations. He GETS me. He is my husband. And he is more than I ever dreamed. And I dreamed a lot, God knows better than we do. God knew I would need this man. Mack has a good soul, he is such a good righteous leader of our little family. And bonus, he can break it down like it ain't nobody's business.
And he's the definition of handsome. Double bonus.
I adore this man. And this is a feeling I will never let slip away. I am going to be in love with this man for my whole lifetime and existence beyond. This is the kind of love that has changed my soul. I cannot imagine life without those baby blues on the daily. Nothing beats marriage. Honest to blog.

2 comments:

  1. I love this blog already. So happy for you and Mack! Kick law school's butt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THESE PICTURES ARE THE DEFINITION OF HAPPINESS AND BLISS. with a dash of goofy :P

    ReplyDelete

 

Meet The Authors

We are Mack and Lauren.
Not too long ago we met, fell in love, and got married.
This is what happened after.