Making it Count

Weekend. Yes, please. Law school is tough, man. Dude. And of course, I completely love it. And my inner workaholic is just digging the amounts of reading I have every night. And every class period is so mentally stimulating, I think I am using parts of my brain that I didn't know I had before.
But as much as I love school,Mack is the best part of my day. And the most fun. Life is better with this blonde-haired babe by my side, hence why marriage is the best thing.
And since our time together is limited these days, we try to squeeze in as much fun as we can. So far this fine weekend we did a little dance in the pouring rain, indulged in some delicious Indian food a la Bombai House (which is were I went on the last date before I met my husband just a few hours later), and we brought ice cream cones to a dear friend, and I even ate one (naughty, naughty), and even bumped into two blonde couples that we need to triple with ASAP. In the spirit of Friday the 13th we watched a scary movie, the Skeleton Key. Which was terrifying, but I think Mack just liked that I was holding him so tight through the whole film. The last time I saw that movie was when I was a in-live caretaker for an elderly woman, not my best idea.
Our love language is quality time, so we make sure and spend all our free time with each other. What are friends again?
I hope our kids look like him.
Getting our groove on in the rain.
Kissing picture? Whoops, how did that get there? ;)
Don't ask. At least we didn't walk into the Indian restaurant like this.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Meet The Authors

We are Mack and Lauren.
Not too long ago we met, fell in love, and got married.
This is what happened after.