Catchup Time on the Brief Side

HELLLLLLLOOOOOOO! Well, it's been a while. I would give the list of reasons/excuses, but I don't wanna write 'em and you don't wanna read 'em. So let's play some catchup, shall we?
October: We had our first Halloween together as marrieds, and it was fabulous. We wanted to be something fun together but not something too cheesy/normal, so we were Tonto and the Lone Ranger. We decided to make a tradition of throwing a Halloween party, full of good friends and LOTS and lots of candy.
November: I turned 24! And it snowed.
December: Finals happened. Moving on. We had our first holiday season together, which was magical! We spent Christmas with Mack's family. It was so sweet and spiritual. And my bfffe Holly came into town, which basically made my life. And then we spontaneously hopped on a plan to go to Southern California for a few short days and be with my family.
January: We started off the New Year at Disneyland! Ah, it was crazy busy but we loved being there and running around and having fun together! We went to dinner at the Blue Bayou, it was so beautiful, and it was a dream come true to eat there.
Sorry that was all really brief, but I don't have much time. Law school is calling my name.
Now: Mack is working two jobs and working on several films/commercials. I am back in school and also getting ready for my internship this summer in Johannesburg, South Africa. So now, it is back to the books.

2 comments:

 

Meet The Authors

We are Mack and Lauren.
Not too long ago we met, fell in love, and got married.
This is what happened after.