From Mack

I am so excited to be married. It has been my dream for as long as I remember. When I was a young boy I remember thinking how cool it would be to have a girl be your best friend, and how it would be even cooler if she could be your best friend forever. Well I am here to tell you that I found her. It took me a while but I found Lauren Ravsten, now Robins, and she is beyond all that I could ever dream.
She loves me more than I thought a girl could ever like a guy; she truly wants to be with me forever. A lot of people say marriage is hard, and Lauren and I have rarely and accidently hurt each other’s feelings, but for the most part marriage is easy, marriage rocks.
I love Lauren and I love being able to share my life with her. She has already made me a better person. We rock climb together and we watch movies. And she is the best because she will talk about movies with me, their deeper meaning or how they affected us. I love her and I always will love her. I am happy because no matter where I end up in life I will have her to love me and listen to me.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lauren,

    This is Katie Atkinson, I am friend of Mack's from a very long time ago. We were pal's in Junior High. Yes, when he wore the orange cargo pants. And the red ones. Right along with the super hero shirts. Anyways, I can testify to him always dreaming about that girl he would eventually marry. He was always so passionate about it. Almost as if everything he did revolved around you. He was always good at doing what was right and making good choices and being a good example to me and our other friends and I believe it was simply all for you. He told me of one of his favorite scriptures once. Ya know the one about Moroni. Alma 48:17. Anywho, it always stuck with me. From the moment he shared that with me, I knew that that is what I had to look for in a husband. And I found him about 6 years ago and now we have 3 beautiful children living out our dreams.

    I always would check up on mack to see how he was doing every once and a while. If he had found himself a wife yet because I knew how badly he wanted to find her. I always told him, that I found my Moroni, and no matter who the girl is she needs to see him as her Moroni. I told him that she is out there looking for him too. And he needed to hold out for her. He needed to have someone who was just as crazy about him as he would be to her.

    I am glad he waited. I am so glad he found you. I have never seen him so happy in his life. You seem like you are such a great girl and I am so glad he never settled for anyone less. I am so happy to see that you are just as in love with him as he is with you.

    Anyways, being with the person you love most should be easy. Just the way mack described it in this post. There are going to be bumps along the way because that is just a part of life, but when you are with that person you are meant to be with, even the hardest things in life don't seem so terrible if they are by your side the entire way. You find ways to make it work no matter the obstacle.

    Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that he has always dreamed about you. I hope that these are words that you can always hold on to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Katie,

      Thank you for your sweet words. I knew right away that Mack was someone special and I learn more everyday how truly amazing he is.
      He is a rare find indeed, and I couldn't be more honored that he chose me.
      Thank you. :)

      Delete

 

Meet The Authors

We are Mack and Lauren.
Not too long ago we met, fell in love, and got married.
This is what happened after.